Our Current Projects
Mayina Transit Camp
Strategic transit camps are established to logistically assist the evangelists and church planters traveling on foot or by vehicle across the vast plains to share the Good News.
The Camp that needs to be finished at the moment is the camp situated close to the Mayina village. Johnny and his family are overseeing this project.
Help is still needed to complete:
- The ablution facilities
- Laying down concrete floors
- Installing the solar water pump to ensure continuous water for the vegetable gardens
- Installing 5000L water tank
Finishing this camp would be a benefit to
- The local people staying in Mayina Village
- Medical clinics in the area
- Evangelists and church planters passing by
It is imperative that from time-to-time assistance is required in feeding the most vulnerable. It is then that we step in, in love, to these folks with the basic food stuffs required.
I’m a paragraph. Double click
me or click Edit Text. It's easy to make it your own.